The biggest companies in the world – with the most demanding requirements – standardize on Microsoft solutions for productivity, communications, and sharing. You can too. Office 365, hosted by The Office Technology Group, integrates online versions of Microsoft’s email and collaboration software with the familiar Office ProPlus suite in a cloud delivery model. The cloud service meets your needs for robust network security, 24/7 reliability, and user productivity. All at a subscription price you can easily afford, The Office Technology Group can handle Office 365 migration and/or implementation. We also offer Office 365 management and on-going Office 365 IT support services.
- Up to 300 Users
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage/user
- Full, installed Office applications (up to 5 desktops)
- Office for tablets (up to 5 tablets)
- Office for smartphones (up to 5 phones)
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts with 50 GB
- Unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing.
- Include Skype for Business (formerly Lync) App
- Intranet site for your teams with customizable security settings
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations
- Personalized search and discovery across Office 365 using the Office Graph
- Enterprise application management
- Self-service business intelligence
Office 365 is fully in the Cloud, which means that you lower costs in every way. You lower capital expense by replacing expensive licenses with low-cost subscriptions. And you virtually eliminate operating costs, since the The Office Technology Group fully hosted solution requires no maintenance or support on your part.
Office 365 management and support is available by phone or live remote control. Our Remote Control tool, developed by The Office Technology Group, allows an engineer to remotely diagnose and resolve your Office 365 issues more than 90% of the time. Onsite Office 365 IT support, even after hours, is available whenever it’s needed.
Most firms enjoy the freedom and peace of mind provided by trusting The Office Technology Group to fully manage and support Office 365. Others prefer to manage it completely on their own with The Office Technology Group there when they are needed as their outsourced IT solution. Our flexible Office 365 support offering allows each client to entrust The Office Technology Group with what makes sense for their business and budget.
You can be productive no matter where you are. Every level of Office 365 provides full browser-based access to your Office 365 implementation. Add to that the option for access from any tablet or smartphone, and you’ve got the perfect tool for staying in touch and in control around the clock.
The Office Technology Group offers a broad range of Office 365 plans, from Cloud access to the core Office applications, to the most advanced set of administration services. Every version includes Office, Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint support from our Office 365 IT support specialists.