Does your company need the help of a mobile print services provider? Sometimes we don't know what we need until we take a closer look at the advantages. Here are four benefits that could make a huge difference in productivity and security in your workplace.
1. Your work-from-home and on-the-road employees need a mobile print solution.
Printed documents are still very much a part of day-to-day business processes, and your remote or traveling workers are at a disadvantage without mobile print services. Instead of leaving them to figure things out on their own (and possibly trigger a security incident), provide them with a standardized mobile print solution so they can focus on more critical tasks.
2. Speaking of security —
With a mobile print services solution on your team, security won't be an issue when BYOD and remote workers select PRINT. Mobile print services give your company:
- Control over which documents can be printed
- Added security via network printing
- Data encryption during sharing
- Pull printing strategies to reduce the chance of a security breach caused by unclaimed documents
- Tracking and audit features to keep tabs on who's printing what, when, and where
3. No need to involve your IT team.
Your IT professionals have bigger issues on their to-do list than stepping in to solve printing glitches. Mobile print services streamline the process, giving work-from-home employees, visiting business partners and clients, and staff members on the road secure access to document printing capabilities.
4. Save some money.
Time is still money, and any strategy that speeds up daily business operations, involves fewer staff members, and ramps up security is a good investment. Mobile print services is a strategy whose time has come.
Are you getting by without a mobile print solution? Contact the Office Technology Group to learn more about Mobile Print Services today!